Friday, September 03, 2010


Love Hopes.

When I see this precious picture, all I feel is love and joy.
This photo was taken just outside of one of G.O.'s Nutrition Centers in Los Perez.
She sat in my lap while I fed her beans and rice. Her physical needs were being taken care of by the food that was being provided in this Nutrition Center.

Since her physical needs were being met, her mind could be clear to soak in the love that was being shown to her, and through that, I pray that she felt God's sweet arms wrapped around her.
After she finished eating, she went outside and began playing with this basketball. My heart was overjoyed by her beauty, smile and spirit.

Dear Jesus, I pray protection over this precious child of yours. I pray that you continue to provide for her so that she can grow up to be a strong, healthy woman in Christ. I pray that she always feels that love, mercy and grace that you so willingly give us.
Amen.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments: